Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why Am I Not in Bed?


It is 11:43 p.m. and I should be in bed, but so much on my mind and burdened for the lost! I know I need to get up at 5:30 a.m. to spend time with Daddy. Why am I not in bed?

I stop and think of the ways that I can reach the lost souls in this city of Reedsburg and this city of Madison! I am a home-missionary and God has me here for a reason, a season, and I am full of His joy! I am so blessed to be able to live in Reedsburg, visit and work in Madison, and then while I travel, spend time with Daddy!

I haven't blogged for several months and am wondering if I should just quit it. I don't think so. I have people to reach for Jesus and this may be only one avenue. I am thinking about Face Book. Unbelievable! I just have hesitations and everybody has face book and I hear, "You got to get on!" No, no I don't but I might!

Okay, good nite world and Jesus does love you so much! I do too!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I feel like giving up on the blog thing also, but God want let me. Most of the readers are Christians, and I do thank God for every one of them, and their comments. But you know, I sure would like for some of the lost to come by, and maybe get ahold of what God as done for me. Jesus is willing and able to save anyone if they'll just cry out to HIM, and I'm living proof of this. Thanks so much for the visit, and the comment. Just keep looking up, and praying, and telling everyone about Jesus, and please keep writing, and telling that story of that wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ. May God bless you.

Unknown said...

Hey love!
Thank you for dropping by my blog. I was so glad to see you comment there. I don't check it as often as before, but what a pleasant suprise it was to find your sweet comment.

My email is:
Godsgirl4keeps@yahoo.com

I look forward to catching up w/ U!
Love you!