Friday, January 22, 2010

Relationships Come and Relationships Go

There has been a certain individual who has had an eye for me for two years. We would talk whenever we saw each other. I would pray for him often. I was always so glad to run into him in the grocery store or Culvers. As some of you know, I was engaged last year and then it came to an end the day after my sister's wedding. I am grateful that God does answer prayers and all things are in His timing. You see, I prayed that if this man that I was engaged to was not the right man for me, then God please end it! He did. Thank you Daddy!

I had run into this other certain individual during the time I was engaged and he just looked and got teary-eyed and put his head down. I thought, "Odd response, but okay." I suspected he liked me as he would ask my boss questions about me and others where I worked at the time-Pizza Ranch.

Several months back, I ran into this cute, farmboy again. He was glaring at my left hand and then began asking questions. I hadn't seen him in a few months and I was in and am in continual prayer for him. You see, I kinda liked him too. For whatever reason, I did and yes, I do like him beyond liking! He was so happy I didn't get married. He put his groceries down, kinda did a nervous dance, giggled beyond giggles, and then he said, "So you didn't get married huh? Do you want to go out tomorrow night? Culvers?" I stood there and had such joy in my heart that someone was so taken by me that is actually a good man and a hard worker. I was amazed.

I ask that each of you who read my blog, please pray for Michael and me. He gave his heart to the Lord and I am seeing changes in him that are exciting. For the first time in my life, it does not seem like "Too good to be true". I believe this relationship is here to stay!

Blessings!

No comments: