Monday, May 11, 2009

New Direction

I am going forward and not with Tim as my husband-to-be. He ended it today. I am asking for all to pray for healing and that he is blessed and healed, in Jesus Name! I am pressing in to finish school as of 12 a.m. Wednesday. I didn't expect I would get this sort of news from a friend. Then news that a friend of our family passed away the day of my sister's wedding. My sister was a care provider for this friend through home health!

I am asking for provision as now I have an appartment and all expenses to pay on my own. I know that God has a plan and I trust Him to provide!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

mom told me...I am sorry :(

you will do just fine on your own...make that new little place a sanctuary and enjoy your life!

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers. God is the best husband, anyway. He fulfills our emotional needs like no human can. I say all that, and I am married. When I do expect my husband to do that, I am always disappointed. God is the only one to emotionally fulfull us all. I will pray for healing, and provision, and HIS joy, peace, and love to overflow in your life.
Love you sister,
Melissa

Jennalu said...

Thank you for your encouragement ladies! I love you!

Lyndee said...

Timothy is a charleton and a man who wants everything for nothing. I think you are better off without him. This man is no promiskeeper! I am praying for God's design for your marriage!