Friday, May 15, 2009

Prayer Is Needed!

I am asking all to pray for my friend Peggy Sharp! She is being admitted to the hospital as she began coughing up blood today! I am not sure what is wrong as of now. She called and asked that I would pass it on. Please pray!

I am here with Jack and he is sick, coughing, and exhausted! I have been encouraging him to rest. The head of the bed is up and he stopped coughing for now. He looks terrible and says he feels it! His cough is better, but please pray for him too!

I also ask for pray for Lynda! She is a might woman of God and only human! She is exhausted and in need of strength and endurance for the race she is running! My heart is broken for her and Jack! I am praying and helping as I am able! Please pray!

God is our refuge and strength! I am leaning on Him to help us all thru! Blessings!

No comments: