Friday, May 8, 2009

Please Pray--Lord I Need You Always!

Hello to my dear blogger friends, readers, etc. I am asking for prayer for my up-coming marriage. I am asking for prayer for my future husband and myself. I know I can't change him, nor do I intend to. I do, however, expect that if I am promised something, that the promise is kept. There are so many things with both of us. I am first to admit that I am far from perfect!

I am letting him go and giving him to Daddy as I know that is the only way for God to work is me getting out of the way. I do trust God with my huband! We have two and a half months left. We both need to loose wt. and be happy and positive. He lives in a very hard situation. I ask for you to please pray for God's will and that His will be done and walked out by both of us. Tim wants to take a third-shift job although, first and second are available. Just some of the things I am sharing that need prayer! In the midst, I draw close to God and He is close to me! This I am certain of!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Jennilu,
I am praying for you. Marriage is a work in progress; just as we are. God is big and can do all things.