Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We All Need to be Heard and Encouraged!

I am in a place that I have been told is "desirable". Well, yes, this place is drawing me closer The Husband that will never leave me nor forsake me. I am loved with the deepest love that only This Husband will provide. I am shown everyday just how much He loves me. Yes, my Husband is Jesus Christ!

I withdrawn at times because when I share, I want to be heard, not lectured or preached at. I need prayed for and prayed over. I also desire realness. I know everything is spiritual, but we need to bring a balance into the practical! I am hurting and don't want religion shoved down my throat. I have the best support system and such awesome friends! I rejoice and am so thankful for what I have. I praise God that He is dancing over me now! I am not trash, but I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was formed in my mother's womb. That one gets me a lot as my mom was not a Mother to me for most of my life. I praise God for her and that she was used by God to bring me into this life. I pray for her healing and ask you to as well! She is in a nursing home and not well in the mind at all!!!!!!!

God is bigger than the rent due, utilities due, phone bill due, monthly payments that people wanted payed last year, etc. God is a big God because He is caring for you, me, and all of our brothers and sisters. God is a big God because He loves us so much!

This is the real side of me. I cannot hide under a rock and pretend that all is well. God will provide and I am hurting! God loves you and me and our brothers and sisters in His family! Yes, I know all these things. Here is the deal, I thank you for reading, praying, and loving God so much that you will pray for me and our brothers and sisters. Also, that you love God so much that you will pray for the lost souls and share Jesus with them. It is not about religion. It is about relationship. How are your relationships doing?

Yes, please respond and I will pray for you and all that you ask me to! God is a loving-God and I do trust Him! I love you and am praying for your relationships!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

You said it all in the title of your blog. It is so simple but hard to find. So let us practice listening and saying positive words so we are not raining on someone else when that is all they need to get through it.Let us all practice being Mrs. Do as you would be done by. from WaterBabies!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and real post.
I love to encourage and be encouraged; I "get" what you're saying! I find that when I'm hurting and feeling inept (more often than I care wish), I need only to crawl up in His lap. He is my ever present help and loving God and Father, just like you said He is for you. Thank you sister.
The relationship that I am working on is with my precious children (11,8,6,4). I love them so very much, and I am praying for God to teach me how to train them and have a joyful heart while doing it! I want them to know how much I love them and not get frusterated so easily. Thank you for praying for me, and I'm sending 'em up for you, too.
Love you, sister~
Melissa