Friday, February 27, 2009

I Don't Believe in Good-Byes

After much prayer and thought and talks and tugging-of-hearts, I have decided to move on and leave the Baldwin Household. This has got to be, if not the hardest, the next thing to the hardest thing I have done. I am so pulled in many different directions and feel horrible for moving-on! I am so torn over leaving Jack and Lynda, I feel sick and have a nasty of nasty headaches!!!

I deal with guilt and I know that this is not because of Lynda's words!!! There comes a time when we have to go on with our lives! I knew this time would come, but I didn't know it would be like this!

I am so blessed by Jack and Lynda! It is in the small things and in the big things! I am not sure where I will work, where I will live, but God is bigger than it all!!!

I got used to having internet and being able to submit homework at 12 a.m. and then get up at 6 a.m with crusty eyes! I loved the baths, hot water, laundary facilities, home-cooked Lyndee meals, her prayers at all hours of day and night. Lynda has been more of a mom to me than my own. True she didn't bring me into the world, but, in the three years that I have known her, she has spoken into my life more than my own mom. I have more support here than anywhere else. I cannot say "Thank You" enough to this woman that God has in my life!

I will never say "Good Bye" to Jack and Lynda, but it sure feel like a part of me is dying! May sound dumb, but I am so torn up!

I am such a sofety sometimes and sentimental and mushy! I pray blessings on Jack and Lynda, in the Name of Jesus Christ! I repect them and love them beyond words and any actions that I could do to try to show them! I have a special place in my heart for this couple, like I have never had for anyone else!

Lynda, thank you for all you have done, all you are doing, and all that you continue to do! I am now an avid reader! I have read two, almost three books, within a month! Unheard of for those who have known me for any length of time!

I am not sure, but it may be a spell before I am able to Blog again!

Blessings!!!

No comments: