Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Oppurtunity

I lost my source of income today and at first it was like a hit in the gutt! Then, I remembered back when I was actually fired from the hospital I was working at! I wasn't fired this time. The money ran out for the work study program!

I am looking at this as an oppurtunity and not a let-down! I started looking for work for the summer last week. Funny how things work out for God's glory. After tour hours of phone calls, I ended up with what is not available. That means what is available is ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to see what God has in store for the future! I am off this weekend to spend time with a friend a couple hours away! We have a wonderful time and the time just seems to run away from us! Maybe bowling and some hockey! Yeehaw!!!

A Big WELCOME to Jamie and Jessie as they are visiting us here in the freezer zone from Nashville!!! I am excited to them Sunday! Yah! I am excited for their Mom, especially and of course, Dad too!!!!

No comments: