Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reflection Of What I Am Grateful For!!!

I have been focusing on God as I am going through the hard stuff! I know that as my focus stays on Him, I can go through anything! He is faithful to me and never leaves me nor forsakes me! I have had my focus on other objects that have lead me to believe oppisite of what God promises! I am repentant today and know that I need spiritual fasting, such as, no things that give me true, but false pleasure, if you will!

I left church a changed woman today! I had my focus on God and His will that I know He has called me to! I am joyful in a quiet manner, but do have joy in my heart! I am grateful, through it all, for Pam staying here! She is a woman in need of love and support, like myself! She needs acceptance, like myself! Pam is a support and part of the body of Christ! We are called to be there for one another, no matter how comfortable or uncomfortable it may be for us!

What would you do if your friend had to leave like yesterday and had no place to go! I have my defense up so often as I am on protective-mode! I am laying it down and know God is my protector and lover! I need no man or woman to survive, just love and affection! People in the body of Christ are am encouragement for life!

I am grateful today for the situation I am in! I love each of you very much and pray blessings on each of you!

Now, off to work-out! Yes!! Finally, first time in over a week! Isn't life great?!?!?

2 comments:

whitewingedpam said...

what an awesome blog jenna,the lord spoke through your words from your heart,i am so proud of how much you have grown this last year,and who you have become ,a strong woman of faith and hope,may blessings always follow you

Jamie Willow said...

putting our defenses up can get us in more trouble than it provides protection at times. although protection is usually our motivation. you are surrounded by safe people though so good job at lowering your defenses and accepting changes and making the most out of it all. My friend Beth wrote a great blog today about turning lemons into lemonaid. her addy is http://bethhilden.typepad.com/my_weblog/
check it out :)