Saturday, January 24, 2009

How Many?

I wonder how many more will I meet and then, there he is!!! Michael hasn't contacted me for two weeks and not responded to my numerous messages. I am so good with it all! I know that God has the right one out there and I do trust Him for him! I will be meeting another fella next Saturday. He is from Burnsville, MN. Hey Jamie, your former neck of the woods!!! He will drive here and then we will spend some time together and then I think he will go back home in the evening. We have been talking a lot on the phone, texting, emailing, and prayers for one another. It is so different than with Michael and the other fellas I have met. I want friendship first and then, see what happens. This is with any person that has expressed an interest in me.

I think Lynda is frustrated with the whole internet thing. I really wish there was a better way to meet people, but I go to a small church and no one there is what I would concider, well, you know!!!

I am taking one day at a time and letting God lead the dance! I know that I am where I am supposed to be for a season. How long of a season, God will show and direct my path! I want His will, not mine. I am corrupt and need Daddy!!!

School is a lot of work, but I am enjoying the homework, working in the campus library, and then home evenings, 6 or 7 and watch some t.v. with Lynda. I am amazed at all the homework for accounting! Wow, a lot of it is not assigned but the instructor said, "I hope and trust you will do the work not assigned." I will work on this as my assigned homework is completed. I have until Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. to complete it.

Blessings and have a blessed Sunday! I am looking forward to sweet fellowship and communion with Father!

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

just one more piece of online dating advice....make sure any time you are meeting someone that you leave his name and number with someone before you go and that they know where you are going and what the plan is. safety always comes first. I had a couple girlfriends and Ash who I would give the info to so if something ever happened to me they would know who I was with. seems overly cautious when you meet someone and they seem so nice but it only takes one creep to ruin that.
I am all for online dating for meeting new people. It's so common these days. But you always have to be careful. :)
Hope your meeting with Mr. Burnsville goes well.

Jamie Willow said...

ps...one more thing...praying with someone creates intimacy...choose wisely who you choose to be intimate with. Praying for someone is one thing but with is another...it has gotten plenty of people into trouble because it is so intimate. there is a time and a place for when to begin being intimate with someone. I'm sure you know this already but there's my two cents :)