Saturday, January 17, 2009

God is Here, Right Here!!!

I am so encouraged at a time when the world is spinning, wondering what is happening to the economy! I know that God is here right in the midst of it! He has a plan for our church. He has a plan for your future. God has a plan for me and all my days are numbered according to His perfect will! Here I am Lord!!!

I think of a blog I recently read talking about dancing! As I read it, I was reminded of my prayer to Jesus as I go through the hard times and easy times. I ask Him to "please lead this dance Jesus! I don't know the steps ore how to dance without your lead!" It is awesome when sisters and brothers in Christ are on the same page. When we have issues that are a like, we can learn from one another and pray with and for one another! I pray for you tonight, as I am going to turn in early, for me ten is early! My prayer is that as you go forward with whatever it is you seek to find and accomplish, that Jesus is in the middle of the planning and not just a mere thought! I pray you ask Him into it and not come along side it!

The night before this semester started, I asked a dear friend to pray with and for me! I was not doing so well that night, but in the midst of the tears and termoil, God showed me that it all is not so bad! School is for learning and getting a career! God is for life! As I think on these two statements, I am in awe of how personal God really is! He knows each hair on my head and your's too! He knows when we will die and go dance with Jesus! He knows how much money we should be allowed to have and not to have! This is for each person, not just a few! God Is A BIG God!!!!

I also wanted to share something that has never happened to me in my life of going to school and college. I made it on the honor role once in high school and once in jr. high. That was all! Yesterday, I received several mailings from my college I am currently attending. In the thinnest envelope contained a letter from the president of the college. I thought cool-I looked at the ending first and not the beginning as I like to know who has sent me mail!!! I was so excited to learn that for the first time in my life, I made the Dean's List!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOWWWHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I called Lynda and she well she was excited, I know she was!!!:):):)

Blessngs as you go forward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is AWESSSSSSSSSOME! Congrats on the Dean's List. Your blog really ministered to me. I have been going through some things that have caused me to pause and have hurt, but God is BIGGER!
He is still healing me from the inside (hurt feelings, at times) out. Thank you!