Friday, January 9, 2009

The Man Flew In...--Part II

We had time a lone in the car, which proved to be not such a great way to try to talk. I couldn't hear him and kept saying, "Pardon me" or "Sorry, I can't hear you!!" Finally, we just listened to music and sang our hearts out to the Lord! We went out once to Chinese and that was interesting. Michael talked more to the Chinese workers than he did to me. It was great to see him interact with them as not too many people know the language nor speak fluent Chinese. Michael has been to China and speaks the language very well! I sat there and nodded for most of the time! Very interesting!! Most of the time a lone with Michael was not talking but worshipping the Lord and singing! I really enjoyed him sharing the music he uses in his devotions! I also had a few songs to share with him and we didn't know that the other wanted to share music with each other. I thought that was interesting!

Michael is very goal driven and career minded! He knows what he wants and needs to do to accomplish the goals he has set for himself! He is having some difficulties with the University he is trying to transfer from! I ask that you would please pray for clairity and truth to be shown in this situation. We haven't spoken on the phone since he left. We have emailed and texted everyday, just to check in with each other. It seems weird not talking everyday, but am so busy getting organized for my next semester of college that I don't miss the interaction until I sit down at night and then I pray for Michael a lot!!!

We clicked and know we want to build a friendship/relationship! We both desire to accomplish things in life and have set goals that we want to meet! Neither of us are set on reaching the final goal before a relationship, if that were to happen! We desire God to lead the dance above all! Not to let the flesh rise up and lead, but discipline the flesh and invite Jesus into the center of the friendship/relationship!

Michael has agreed to come back here one or two more times within the next three months before I will make plans to visit him on his turf! I am not able to get away very easily and told him that! I know that time will tell all things!

For the first time, I don't have anxiety that I have to know where he is or be with him all the time! I know that he is in the best hands of all-Daddy's! He is a special young man who is after the will of God! He is active in his church and loves God! It is so apparent when you spend time with him. I was so greatful that we spent a lot of the visit with other people. We could see each other interact with others.

Other than the welcoming meal that was so beautiful, thank you again dear Lynda!!!, the highlight of Michael's visit that we both enjoyed was the time on Friday night of last week. We stayed up with my dad, sister, and her finance playing Attack Uno!!! I could not believe that I won that game!!!!!!!!! I have only won one other game of Attack Uno! I couldn't believe it! Michael never got above negative 20. We play to whomever gets to 500. You can also go out backwards. That's what I usually do!!!

I ask for your prayers for this friendship/relationship! I am so glad for the support system I have in the Name of Jesus Christ!! I truely am blessed! Thank you for reading and praying!! Blessings dear ones!!!

The conclusion of the visit will be in the next blog!

1 comment:

His Will Not Mine said...

Hey, sounds like a perfect time. I know God has great plans for you. Sorry, I have been so busy. Maybe once I get use to my new job, I will settle down a little. Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments. Your the best. Love, Mary Kay