Saturday, January 10, 2009

Prayer Request for Michael!

I am asking those that I know who would pray to please pray for Michael. He is in the midst of a decision whether to remain here in the states or go to Holland or London where he has his masters already. He is in need of being open to God leading him and not asking God to join him! I ask you for prayer in this manner and however else you may be lead to pray for him!

We talked for a while today and I am in a place of what God wants is what I want! I desire to hate all He hates and to love all He loves!!! I don't want to be out of His will for anyone or anything! I have a renewed sense of God's love for me! I have struggled with this for many years. I know many people struggle with acceptance and the need to be loved, but not really having the need met! I now know that there is only One who can give this kind of love all the time whenever needed! Jesus Christ is one who will never leave us nor will He foresake us! Thank you Jesus!!! My identity can no longer be in the approval of others nor can I expect people to validate me! This is so hard for me! Where am I going, not sure! Just sharing what God is showing me in His all powerful love!!!!

God bless you and may His face shine upon you as you draw close to Him!!! Blessings!!

No comments: