Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Man Flew In And Is Back Home!

His name is Michael, born in Guana, and same age as me! Wow!!! I thought for sure when he called and said things weren't good at all that he was not coming January 1. He said he was in an accident at the airport and had to take a later flight. He had to pay an additional fee to change flights due to missing the plane. It was not even his fault, but the man who hit him! I went to Madison to get him to find that the only "posted" flight coming in from Cincinatti was at 9:30 p.m. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KINDING!!!!!!!" is what I said out loud and had quite a few looks! Sorry!!! I had a laugh myself! I tryed finding someone who could tell me that there surely had to be an early fight coming in! The man at the counter said, "Oh mam, please wait as I check it out for you." I am pacing thinking what else? (Don't want to know.) He comes back out and said that there should be one at 5:30, but not sure! I say,"WHAT YOU GOT TO BE KINDING! YOU DON'T KONW!" Sometimes I am so reactive when under pressure!! I had tryed calling and texting Michael and never answered me. Yes, I got worried until they annouced the arrival of flight____ from Cinncinati has arrived. Then the longest wait or so it seemed for him to come down the escalator! Ten minutes late, Michael comes down, waving at me, all smiles!!!

Then we were off to get a home-cooked meal back here at home! I walked in and just about cryed all over again! The table was so beautiful and the house was so warm and peaceful with sax music playing! I couldn't help, but tear up when Lynda greeted us!

It was like the airport never existed!! All cares of the day were gone!! All pain was never felt!! Only love was all I felt when I came home! I thought this woman must have busted butt to get this done in the time I was gone to get Michael!! SHE DID!!!! I love you and thank you so much Lynda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue the visit on the next blog! Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello