Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Short Visit Will Just Have To Do For Our First!

Michael is flying into Madison on January 1, 2009. What a way to start out a new year! I am excited! He is nervous and scared! He will be flying back to Delaware January 3. WOW!!! Short visit, but he has reasons why and I respect them! I ask for prayer as we take this step of faith. We both desire the will of God in our lives! Neither of us want to be with the wrong person! We are in agreement and on the same page! Time will tell all things! Not my will, but thine be done Lord!!

Blessings!!!

3 comments:

His Will Not Mine said...

You go girl. Sounds like a plan to me. You deserve the best and don't settle for anything less. I like your approach to your brothers girlfriend too. You go girl. Love, Mary Kay

Jamie Willow said...

short and sweet is the way to go. if he stayed longer it could get awkward. epecially if you aren't feeling it.

when I met lance the first time we saw eachother for about 4 hrs and not again for several months. short and sweet.

have fun with it all and make sure you guard your heart. a first meeting is not the time to declare love and forever.

Unknown said...

I pray that God makes this visit sweet and peaceful, no matter what.
Whether this is gonna be "the one" or a great friend.
Love,
Melissa : }