Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Winter Is In The Air!

I shoveled for the third time today before heading off to class and then work! It felt good about an hour later. I had a little more energy and the job is done till the next snow fall!

I am excited that Jack and Lynda will be coming home tomorrow evening/night! It seemed weird and good for them to be away with their daughter and son in law and other family members for the week. Here, I, feel as overwhelmed now as I have been feeling. The added stress is that I want to make sure the house is clean for Lynda to come home to. That really blesses her and I try to bless her in ways that I know bring a smile to her face and a warmth to her heart!!

I feel like I am on edge a lot lately. My health is better than a lot of others! I know that the condition that I am dealing with is serious and not to take God for granted is essential! I praise Him for the healing He continues to do! I know I have a big part in it too!

Blessings to all!!

No comments: