Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Are On A High...

You are on a high and then, boom!!!!! I had such a wonderful day yesterday with my brother and family, as I shared with you yesterday! Today, I get asked if I said something that I know I didn't. My brother's girlfriend is back on her thing and mad at me again. I tryed to clear it up and tell her that no matter what, I love her and just want to know the truth. Well, she wouldn't even talk to me!! What can I say? I tryed!!

I think of how disappointed Jesus must be with all who take His name in vain. For all, He gave all!! I am sorry for the lost and continue to seek God how to reach the people He desires to be in Heaven!

I pray you have a blessed night sleep and day tomorrow!!

I shoveled two inches after church. There is at least three more waiting to be shoveled in a.m.

Blessings on Lynda and Jack as they are away traveling!! I love you two!!

2 comments:

His Will Not Mine said...

I understand. I have a few in my family that are always mad. I just continue to pray for them. You did good.
Take care and keep in touch. I sent you a prayer request. Love you.

His Will Not Mine said...

I always have trouble leaving a comment. I understand your high and running into difficult people. I sent you a prayer request. Love, Mary Kay