Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do You Really Want What You Pray For and How Bad?

Wow, without going into great detail, I had been seeking the Father about a certain area in my life. Wanting to be in complete submission to God, I just want His will in every area! I really had prayed specifically and the very next day, it was a blow-me-away moment! I am continuing to seek the Father and ask that you join me in His will for a mate in my life!

Be careful what you pray for! I am learning and am blessed by God's hand on me!

1 comment:

His Will Not Mine said...

Prayer is powerful. My husband and I use to work at a children's home and we would pray with the kids. I have some amazing stories about how God answered our prayers. He is an amazing God. He longs to answer our desires. Love your blog. Your doing great. Some day we will have to talk about school. I love school. Love, Mary Kay