Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been wondering alot lately why things happen? There is a reason for everything. There is a season for everything. I had a moment today that I just jump out of my chair and said I am tired of being sick and tired. I think we all tend to go thru those times and wonder if it is ever going to end.

In the end, God is a big God. He is bigger than anything we are facing. I want to encourage whomever may read this that God is working. He has a plan and I don't want to miss it. He is so loving and awesome.

I think I am going to like blogging! I like writing and hope you like reading! To all my new blogger friends, "Hello!"

I also ask that you prayer worriers would keep this household in your prayers as we need and covet all prayers! Thank you and blessings be upon you in Jesus Name!!

1 comment:

His Will Not Mine said...

Oh, I am so glad I read your blog. I use to live in Delavan, Wisconsin. My first grade teacher was from Reedsburg. Small world. I have two brothers and a sister in Wisconsin. I am also delighted that we have Jesus in common. What a life. :) I will keep up with your blog and invite you to keep up with mine. Blessed, Mary Kay