Friday, November 21, 2008

What Really Happens To Our Minds When We Get Old?

What do you consider old may be a question to ask first? I think that old is 80 and up. I know that some people that I know would say 60. Okay-next question! What really happens to our minds when we get old? You can read a million books, studies, hypothesize, or just wonder. Did you ever think that maybe going to someone and asking them? I did and got a different answer every time. Talk about variety being the spice of life. I really think this is interesting! I was told that how people act when they get or are old is actually what his or her personality is like. Look out! That is scary!! Basically, we have free-will and can usually control our behavior and attitudes and blow-ups! I really am working on not bottling it all up and trying to talk thru whatever is bothering me. Boy, this really drives people nuts when I just don't "get it"! I won't mention any names for fear of incriminating myself!

Often times, there is a lot of anger associated with getting old. Understandably so too! I want to just live life to the fullest and then fall over or go in my sleep! What better way is there?

Blessings my dear one!

No comments: