Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Before I slip off into sleep land, I thought I would blog! It is interesting how God blesses you when you least expect it! Is that not how God works or so it seems sometimes! I was going to stay home and have a quite day with the dogs. Then, a friend said that we should hang out. Then, my sister, dad, her future husband, and another friend where coming to have a meal and I was going to cook. Now, I think that all has changed again. We all will be going to a new restaurant here Reedburg. hhhmmm.... I hope it is better than the last two times and the only two time I ate there! God bless that business!

What are you thankful for today? My list is long and I will share a few!!
1) The saving grace and mercy of Jesus Christ!
2) Church family, Jack and Lynda, and other friends who love me!
3) It is a joy to care for one and hear, "Thanks sweetie!"
4) Home, bed, food, warmth, and all in that category!
5) Lynda's awesome cooking! I miss it a lot when she is gone. I miss her when she is unable to cook, like Monday nites!
6) The day to day challenges that cause me to press in to Jesus!
7) An interesting fella in my life who is determined to marry me! One day at a time and we will see now, won't we?
8) Homework! I love school and to learn new things!
9) Spelling tests! It gives me a chance to hear Lynda get wound up while I struggle through studying the 20-word list with her!! I love you Lynda! You are awesome!!
10) I am most thankful that I am free to worship a loving God and have a friend who is closer than a brother or sister!
11) I am so thankful for my health and that I can drive and ride and walk and run and dance!
12) I am thankful for you!

Blessings to all in Jesus's Mighty Name!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your posts and the side bars. I am happy that you had you a great Thanksgiving. Do you have snow? I am already ready to have things back to normal. :) Mary Kay