Friday, December 12, 2008

Obedience To The Father!!

When you know that you know that you know you are being asked to do something that is not going to be pleasant, but you have to do it. You know what I mean? There has been this certain gentleman that I have been trying to be at a friendship state with and just get to know each other. Well, I think it is not working all that well. He wants to do the things that people who are getting married do. I cannot take the pressure nor do I want him to continue to believe that I am his wife to be, especially when I have doubts and questions!! When someone doesn't know himself, what he wants, it is hard to try to bring someone else into the picture. I know I have at least another two years of school. I need to stay in this area until I am released! That I know I have not been released and don't think that it is going to be within the next year or two. I am seeking God on every area of my life and don't want to miss what He is asking of me! Believe me, I desire a godly-man who is so in love with Jesus, he is bubbling! I want lots of children or as many as God blesses me with! I don't want any of these things outside the will of God however!

I know in whom I believe and trust. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that I deserve the best man that God has for me and I am not to settle for anyone less than God-picked and delivered! I am at a point in my life, now more than ever, that all I really desire is to be where God wants me. As I go through the fire, I am seeing the love of the Father more than ever. He is giving me His love through being with Him in the alone times with Him. God is showing me with His love through His children. He is showing me that as I go forward, I am never alone nor am I forsaken!!

It is trying times for all! God is on the throne and here am I Lord! Send me!!

He is sending people!

Blessings!

No comments: