Friday, February 6, 2009

Keep Pluggin' Away!

I am looking forward to spring and summer! I have never felt the smallness of winter until this winter! I have always enjoyed being inside during winter and just snuggling down at night and even during the day, I would take a nap! Now, I am on the go seemingly all the time!

School is going well! Lots of homework and another to start at the end of February and it is a two-weekender! Then another class starts right after that one ends! I will need to get another job for the summer. I pray that the job at the library doesn't end before the semester does! I have it good at this work-study job! I get paid to organize books, help students with whatever they need, and my own homework or projects I bring in! As long as I am open and am at work, things are good! I like to help other students with their homework and seeing them smile. Recently, I have had this one student who likes to pick a fight and I was ready! I didn't do anything I shouldn't have!The funny part was when the custodian came in and began praising me in front of the student. He followed her out into the lobby and proceeded to tell her that the whole thing about me keeping him in line with the posted rules was gender-bias! Okay!

I am plugging away with life, school, relationships, and relationship with Jesus Christ! I know that God has a plan for my life and He is faithful! I am blessed!

No comments: